Introduction

Hello, My name is Cynthia Peck. I am a mother of a wonderful four year old boy. He is honestly the cutest kid in the world and a lot of work. Recently, my life has been turned upside down and backwards with the shock of a divorce. I guess I kind of knew it was coming but I never thought I would actually be strong enough to get out of my unhappy marriage. For me, my divorce has left me tired, stressed, and more happy than I have been in the last six years. However, my son has not had the same reaction. He is adjusting, but I feel like he is still trying to piece together why his life is so different now. He is figuring things out by pushing buttons and squeezing out as much attention as he can from me. He has mentioned several times that he wants me to marry his dad again. I am not a perfect mom. Sometimes I'm not even a good mom, but I know that no matter what happens, I am not alone in this crazy adventure of being a single mom. I am surrounded by friends and family who have been holding me up whenever I start to fall. I also have my son to watch over me and to support me. I know that there are mothers out there who feel alone and overwhelmed, whether they are single or not. I don't want any woman to feel like they are alone. I've started writing a few experiences down about my new single life. I have been writing about my blunders and my fears and also the sweet moments I have had with my son. Even though I am not the most graceful of writers, I wanted to share my stories and experiences so if anyone is feeling alone in parenting, they can read my clips and know that they are not alone. I am also open to giving and receiving advice or friendship offers.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This year

Growing Pains

Repeat